Well I haven't been avoiding updating due to the lack of stories. I am definitely busier now than anytime I can remember and I love it. I am slipping on a few things that I used to be pretty diligent about though. Like logging in almost daily to check the credit cards and keep them paid off and the such - nowadays I log in once every other week. I've cut back on the TV I watch (although not as much as I need to) and definitely cut back on some of my guilty pleasure websites - will the wolf web ever really go away?
So since time is a more expensive commodity now - let's make haste with a few of the life updates.
I'm getting Lasik on Friday (assuming the final checkup goes okay) and as much as I'm excited Lora is jealous. She'll be getting it as well soon enough though. My brother is getting married in less than a month and it'll be great to see the whole family in DC.
Our soccer season is back in full swing now and after winning our first two games we lost this weekend, but the team we played was pretty impressive. On top of soccer, Lora and I are actually occasionally (hopefully it will be more often soon) waking up before work and going to the gym. Also, I bought Lora and a hockey stick and got her out today to pass the ball around and take some shot on goal. When I say goal I mean the trash can on its side since
Our small group has finally gotten into our routine of meeting again after our summer break. We're reading a book for the next few weeks - Crazy Love. It seems like it's going to be an interesting read and bring up some even more interesting discussions.
It's bedtime and I'm not even nearly done - it seems to come too quick lately. I'll try to update some more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Tell me about Crazy Love. --Mom
ReplyDelete